Tuesday, July 3, 2012

fake oakleys heart of this music

God to pay the treatment costs go. Moment for the money, I had already secretly touched the thickness of the money, but can do this person's character is also very at ease, not to mention it would not be counterfeit, too happy for the generous, generous, said: I believe you, you are good ah! I'll go back to the family waiting for me. go Ji Shibu looked back and saw those people are still far from waving goodbye to me this time, my nose is a sour, really tears almost fell out. thought to myself: ! you do not blame me lie to you, but do not do this I can not sell these stamps! not the money, I do not have a fortune to start-up capital, not to mention you did not suffer a maximum loss of these feelings, thank you. I wish you a safe life! people can not see things in general, and ran to the house flew away.
Fifteen, ten, fifteen, twenty ... eighty! hey! counting them feel than the previous number of eight thousand dollars is also cool! excitement I seem to see the front is not 80 Da unity, but I like hills as high as the dollar high piled ha ha ha! heart of this music!
Holds all his money, began to consider how to do next. To do business? Only the self-employed, not private companies, and business trouble, not for me, my purpose is a fortune to enjoy, and do not want to go to put forward what global universe Corporation fatigue life, too boring to buy stocks? I had already prepared to buy a, but now the stock has been, but have not yet established formal trading market, the stock red for some time. , the total now put so little money dropped into the go? too little too long time issue of it do I get the money now go the Pudong buy room? No, absolutely not, not only buy a small room, and house appreciation too long to buy the stock than it is now uneconomical.
Headache ah headache and could not think of it? Someone gloat to see my good play. Who said that? This trivial stumped me? I had wanted a good move, the money I'm going to ... temporarily not tell you, you patiently wait will know.
The next day, I like a normal high school students the same time every day to get up, brush your teeth, go to school, home, everything seemed very normal soon, I am also familiar with since school life, said true, re-sitting in class listening to the teacher, rest time and the students create a ruckus, just some are not used to, after all, my psychology is an adult, I feel a bit awkward,fake oakleys, but not much time, I fully investment in this life,oakley sunglasses, the student is the most memorable experiences of everyone's life, which left many fond memories of 2088, students are very simple, inter-family are almost neither the subsequent inter-

No comments:

Post a Comment