Thursday, July 12, 2012

Phoenix Suns Jerseys the time to write their contact address

Very simple to do, sign your name here, then send the herd in the name of this tape. Well, this is the address. note what? you ask me the address from where to get that? I called uncle, I have learned not to help in Shenzhen?
Younger brother looked at the paper, was taken aback: That right. Things sent to two days have been a little disturbed heart calmed down, copying the works of my own confidence, but say no tension, it is a lie. I copied those songs on I, is a smash hit songs, but the popularity of a song in addition to the necessary factors,Phoenix Suns Jerseys, there are many causal factors. I really afraid to run into the causal factors of the song pop up, after all, this life to keep up with I, not as ah ......
I hope this is only my little butterfly will not set off too much wind and waves.
Many uncertainties, so that I can not hold clinging to this tree, but sometimes can not think of money fast, and only while waiting to hearing from our side, while careful attention to everything around around, to see to see if what can quickly let me make a start-up funds.
Tell the truth, means of communication in this day and age is really lagging behind, on I, also small and do not understand anything not to feel anything, but this life, of rebirth I'm used to I, the kind of convenient communication network, in this day and age was not accustomed to the kind of powerful nowhere to make sense of.
Say that I am the uncle to be the matter of the Hong Kong side of the address, if first I directly call on the line (of course, before I do not find the uncle you want to directly search the web search out a), but in this day and age, but only a letter, if the matter is urgent, the only way is to send a telegram. phone this stuff, that is, residents of large cities and few families installation.
Our local commune have a telephone, or the kind of very, very old, can enter the kind of antique shops. If you really want to know the kind of nerd know the phone what the shape, it is recommended to look at the old revolutionary The piece, which will have that kind of phone.
Think of at that time, the younger brother to send a tape, the time to write their contact address, I hesitated for a long time to let the brother-in-law is also written into this commune phone is better than nothing Well.
The thought of the Hong Kong side really come to the phone, commune side also ran all the way called my brother-in-law to listen to the phone, my heart burst aversion to cold.
Thus passed two days,Cheap Celtics Jerseys, summer vacation is finally over, and tomorrow is the day of registration.
Seven o'clock, I wake up to the usual exercise, but to the school when the school has been a lot of people from the time of registration as early, but this time is very diligent, early in the morning. , hoping to get names to the newspaper.
Fortunately, some middle school, after all, also a teenager, very sensible, and can register. Primary section of a lively, almost every child has a parent

No comments:

Post a Comment